Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving

There has been a lot that has happened in this last year and I am so thankful for all of it. Without my experiences and challenges I would not be who and where I am today.

I am thankful for my husband and best friend. We have gone through so much together and just keep growing stronger not apart. I am so proud of him for making some tough choices this year that will better him and our family. In December it will be 8 months pill free and he will finish his first semester back to school to go into nursing.

We completed our  family with the addition of our sweet baby Kendyl Rose! She is already strong willed and knows what she wants. She has a smile that will melt your heart and her siblings love and take care of her so well.

I have 2 kids in school now!! Caden is in 2nd grade and played his first season of flag football and loved it!! Karson is in kindergarten and is still my most challenging and yet rewarding child!

I decided it was time for me to be home with the kids again. That was a hard decision just because I loved my job but now I wouldn't change being home for anything! I started my blog which has been so fun and I am working on a new business idea to hopefully start this next year.

I love all my family and friends! You have all helped make this a year to be thankful for. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving where ever you may be!

Thanksgiving 2015 from 3 to 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment