Thursday, December 31, 2015

It's been awhile

So I am writing this when I really should be asleep but it's just been so long I needed to take the time to write.
It has been a crazy crazy 2 months! I have been struggling feeling motivated to do anything hence my lack of writing. I started to reflect and realized how much I loved sharing my life and stories and that it was something I was going to make time to do again. Also I am ready to start being a Herbalife health coach again. I miss how I felt sticking to my plan and how it felt to help others. There are a few more exciting ventures I am working on but those are to be kept confidential for a little longer.
Anyway to to a quick catch up! We loved spending Thanksgiving in St. George with Clay's family and we even got to see his oldest brother. The kids had a blast and as always were spoiled with attention from grandma and grandpa! I love that I get along with my in-laws and that I really am comfortable in their home.
December came and went so fast!! Clay finished his first semester back to school and did really well. He is all signed up for this next semester then can hopefully apply for the nursing program. I the meantime he is working really hard and something I have always loved and admired about him is he always takes pride in his job and want to be the best at whatever that's is. In Washington it was the video store. Montana he worked at a mini golf place. He has had several jobs here is AZ and he has always been seen as a valued employee and someone they can count on. Ok i know a little side tracked but I just have to praise him a little!!
Also in December my parents bought a house and we all moved into it Tuesday before Christmas! It was crazy but all my brothers were around so we got it done. We are now slowly getting it all settled in and its starting to feel more and more like home.
I think that was one reason I put my life aside this last few months. There was some uncertainty, but now we know we will be here and I can work on making our space home. I do feel some guilt moving my boys again but I know they can handle it.
Kendyl has continued to be my pickiest baby or maybe it's just that I have 3 other kids to take care of. She loves to be held and just fights falling asleep.
CarLee is always keeping us on our toes. She wants to be part of everything and do everything. Just when she is driving you crazy she does something super cute so you can't stay mad. I think I am in for a world of trouble with her ha ha!!
Karson is well Karson! He was such a great helper during the move and since then with painting and any job we can give him. He still has quite the fire in him but he does love to help!
Caden oh Caden! I am in trouble with him. He is all drama and sadly I think that's how I was with my parents also. He also is one that was great playing with the younger kids but he did not want to help move in. He is nervous about starting school bit he will be good.
So there is a quick recap. I will do better and go back to at least 2 a week. Love you all and hope you have a great New Year's!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment