Thursday, July 21, 2016

A little dinner prep by all

With school starting my mom decided it was a good idea to get some meals prep for the next few weeks.
 
So Saturday we got all the recipes put together and set up a few prep stations. My two boys pick two recipes and we helped them read it and put it together. It was a lot of fun for everyone and now my kids are excited to eat the dinner they made.

 The other nice thing is the recipie we used were all crock pot so no hot oven in the summer and no cooking had to be done during prep.
The ones we have had so far are pretty good and has made my week so nice. We have had good dinners and I don't have to spend time figuring out what to cook and shop.
Here is the blog that we used and just a heads up her grocery list is for each meal 3 times. We didn't do 30 meals we did about 15.
www.newleafwellness.biz 

So I plan on doing this more. It will definitely help on this crazy adventure from 3 to 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment