Saturday, July 16, 2016

Summer fun inside

So here in AZ it's way to hot to play outside in the summer. We do go to the pool a lot and library but it's getting to the end of the summer and my kids and I are tired of the same stuff and being stuck inside. So I went to Pinterest and found some fun ideas. Then we headed to the Dollar Tree and got our supplies.

I spent $6 and got 14 latex balloons, 2 things of party streamers, 3 helium balloons and a dart gun (the ones we have are hard for CarLee so this one was easier for her to shot).

When we got home we started blowing up the balloons and taking them all over the loft. Then I sent the kids into thier room and I set up a lazer obstacle course they had to get through before they could shoot the ball on targets.





It was so much fun and we even had leftover streamers to make a lazer course for Clay to get through in order to get to his room when he got home from work.


Of course we invites a freind because my kids play so much better if there is someone else to play with and its more fun with friends.

So thank you Pinterest and The Dollar Tree for the fun time!!

Got to love figuring out this journey from 3 to 4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment